- Sleep In the wake of the Relationship Strife, sleep has been elusive and fitful. I persist in the routine, though, and that helps. There are a lot of physical ailments coming about, and all together the symptoms seem to be pointing to a resurgence of chronic fatigue. I'm not happy about this, I can assure you.
- Legal The Big Honking Court Date is October 4 -- review of custody, visitation, support and divorce matters, all thrown in together. It would be lovely to have a resolution that is supportive of Vivian and her interests.I will be doing as much praying about this as I will paperwork.
- Daily Sauna or hot bath
- Daily Writing a few pages each day, hopefully finding something that can get worked on well enough to turn in for the submission due on October 1.
- Weekly Therapy because a week without it would be tragic.
- Daily Craft Reading Even if it is only a page or three, this will help hold my writing and my headspace, making what I write that much better along the way.
#Acceptance leads to #patience.
#Patience leads to #balance.
#Balance leads to #harmony.
#Harmony leads to #peace.
This challenge runs from September 17-October 14, 2017