Yoga in the park with the family to start the day. Then, at the gym, I hit a groove, and felt that moment when you know that you mastered a level.
- Walked and jogged 1.1 miles, pretty equally half and half
- 32 back extensions
- 24 inclined sit ups
- Skull crushers: email@example.com,r
- Fly: firstname.lastname@example.org,r
- Swimmers press: email@example.com,r - noticed some crunchiness in my left shoulder. I'll need to bring that up to my acupuncturist.
- Glute curl: 10@10l,r - I havethe shape I want, so this is maintenance, now
- Plank 60 seconds
- 20 minutes sauna meditation